Automotive World Journal options the most effective and sharpest Automotive World content material, curated particularly that can assist you perceive the way forward for mobility
On the subject of predicting the long run, nothing is definite. The most effective most of us can do is to focus on the dominant traits at work, incorporate coexisting variables, and provide possible pathways for growth. It’s a pivotal a part of any automaker or provider technique, although no one mentioned it was simple.
Buzzwords like Al and quantum computing have gotten more and more prevalent amongst mobility gamers, and dominated the quite a few bulletins popping out of CES 2024. Advances on these fronts might be utilized to nearly any facet of trade growth however might show particularly instrumental in ushering within the age of the really software-defined automobile. On the similar time, macroeconomic elements this yr will might show notably pronounced. From unemployment and disposable revenue to rates of interest and gross home product, all of it influences what autos are bought and the obtainable funding for brand spanking new funding.
This month we take a deep dive into each the know-how and macro megatrends at work and gauge trade opinion on the possible affect for future mobility.
On this concern:
- Automotive is on the forefront of 2024’s main tech traits
- Kei vehicles for Europe?
- CES tech barometer: AI is all over the place
- Xpeng positions for AI-defined mobility
- Volvo Vehicles: Gen Z desires sturdy ESG messaging from automobile manufacturers
- Expertise vs headlines: what shapes belief in AVs?
- AI advances battery validation
- Macro challenges: VW Truck & Bus shares recipe for survival
- How might rising labour prices have an effect on US automotive trade?
- Toyota—lastly making waves in EVs
- Is AI the reply to mitigating provide chain cyber danger?
- TV’s position in advertising is evolving
- Will biogas engines play a key position in sustainable trucking?
- Why are entrepreneurs main the automotive trade?
- How will the fossil gas ban have an effect on the EV sector?